U.S. food colors market totaled US$ 670.5 Mn in 2021 which is approximately 27.8% of the global food colors market. In Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India, the demand for food colors is expected to grow at 5.88% CAGR between 2022 and 2032
NEWARK, Del., May 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global food colors market is projected to reach a market valuation of USD 2.6 billion by the year 2022, accelerating with a CAGR of 7.3% by 2022-2032.
FMI analysis displays that food colors will account for nearly USD 5.3 Bn market value in the global market in 2032. The food colors market exhibited a consumption by volume of more than 185,000 metric tons in 2021 and is anticipated to have a consumption of about 340,000 metric tons by 2030.
Market research by FMI also suggests that the demand in the natural food colorants sector is expected to grow at 8.1%, the fastest among other types during the forecast period. The need for natural food ingredients along with traceability of their origin and extraction process has become an important factor due to COVID-19.
People are more conscious of food ingredients, propelling the demand for natural food colors over synthetic ones. Natural food colors are also being highly used in the augmenting organic foods market.
Request a Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14818
The global food colors market is driven by the highly growing demand for innovative food choices of people, and altering taste and food appeal preferences due to the rise of social media. An increase in consumer awareness for clean-label food products and the additional health benefits that certain natural food colors have is estimated to drive the market for food colors.
Key Takeaways from the market study
- The global food colors market showed growth at 6% CAGR during the last five years.
- Natural food colors are exorbitant in comparison with their counterparts, this is evident as it accounts for over 67% of sales by value but only 26% by volume of the overall food colors market.
- By application, the beverage segment has over 22% of the food colors market share. Also, the demand for beverages is expected to accelerate with a CAGR of 5.8% through the course of the assessment period.
- Among beverages, carbonated soft drinks consume the most food colors. This sub-segment utilized approximately 8000 metric tons of food colors in 2021 worldwide.
- Water-soluble food colors, i.e, dyes commanded the bigger share of the global food colors market over lakes. The water-soluble food colors have always witnessed a huge demand from the food and beverage industry due to their properties like excellent quality-price ratio, highly concentrated color, and high stability in water.
Leading Companies Profiled in Food Colors Market are
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Allied Biotech Corporation
- DIC Corporation (BASF SE)
- DDW, The Color House
- Döhler Group
- GNT International B.V.
- Kalsec Inc.
- Naturex S.A.
- ROHA ( A JJT Group Company)
- San-Ei Gen F.F.I., Inc.
- Sensient Colors LLC.
- Symrise AG
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-14818
“Increasing demand for Food Colors, especially Natural Food Colors from various end-use industries, including bakery & confectionery, dairy products, food & beverages, meat & poultry, and seafood will continue augmenting growth in the market. Hence, there is a huge scope for market players to command over the ballooning demand for natural food colors, especially if they have competitive prices. To gain a competitive edge, the market players should focus on expanding their production facilities into emerging economies and strive to make costs as low as possible along with quality assurance.” Says a Future Market Insights Analyst
Food Colors Market players have been modifying the product to attract end-user industries and consumers. They have been exploring the Natural food colors territory along with making technical strides in other food color palettes.
- Manufacturers such as Chr. Hansen Holding A/S is improvising on the products by investing in research and development, launching new ones, and acquiring regional innovative units. Manufacturers are diversifying towards various applications in pet foods to expand the food colors consumption. Besides this, they are focusing on better distribution channels like e-commerce to gain a competitive edge.
- In 2021, GNT Group launched coloring foods made from turmeric and spirulina for helping the cost-effective green, clean-label food ingredients sector.
- In 2020, Phytolon, an Israeli start-up firm secured funding of USD 4.2 million for their fermentation-based technology to create natural, high-quality food colorings.
Food Colors Market by Category
By Color Palette, Food Colors Market is Segmented as:
- Natural Food Colors
- Synthetic Food Colors
- Caramel Food Colors
- Titanium Dioxide Food Colors
On the basis of form, the food colors market has been segmented as follows:
On the basis of solubility, the food colors market has been segmented as follows:
By Application, Food Colors Market is Segmented as:
- Bakery, Snacks, and Cereals
- Candy/ Confectionery
- Fruit Preparations/ Fillings
- Meat, Poultry, Fish, and Eggs
- Potatoes, Pasta, and Rice
- Sauces, Soups, and Dressings
- Pet Food
By Region, Food Colors Market is Segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Europe, Middle east and Africa, and India
- Asia Pacific
Get Customization on this Report for Specific [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14818
Explore wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Food and Beverage Market Insights Landscape
Nitrate-Free Bacon Market – As per FMI, the nitrate-free bacon market is likely to reach US$ 11.9 Billion in 2032 and exhibit immense growth at a CAGR of 8.4% in the near future.
Micronutrient Powders Market – The global micronutrient powders market size is set to surpass US$ 8.1 Billion in 2032 and exhibit astonishing growth at a CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032
Water Soluble Vitamins Market – The global water soluble vitamins market size is expected to reach US$ 4.8 Billion in 2022 and is likely to exhibit growth at a CAGR of 5.3% in the forthcoming years (2022-2032).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favour the market growth in various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel and End-Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark,
Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
SOURCE Future Market Insights